[Peace-discuss] Follow-up on Venezuela Synagogue Vandalism: Facts vs. NYT

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:03:14 CST 2009

Venezuelanalysis is not a government website - it is independent of
the government and as far as I know receives no money from the
government (though I doubt they would turn it down if it were
offered.) I think "pro-government" would be a fair characterization.
They don't print whatever the government says, and they do print
things critical of the government, within let's say the framework of
"broadly sympathetic to the principles of chavismo."