[Peace-discuss] Obama adviser who brought us Al Qaeda

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Sat Feb 21 21:55:20 CST 2009

Two points Carl.

1) Before the Soviet Union invasion of Afganistan in the early 1980's,
Afganistan had a progressive revolution and a left-wing populist government
where women were members in the government cabinet ( and even wore skirts
and pants ). There was land reform, an end to corruption, and a check on the
power of the tribal warlords, and a secular co-ed educational literacy
program instituted. The tribal leaders and the Islamic fanatics were
outraged.
This point circa 1978-1979 is when the CIA began a destabalization program
against the Afgan government under the direction of Brzezinski.
When the Afgan government was close to collapse, the Soviets invaded to
prevent a Islamic right-wing government from coming to power. Then the CIA
began to recruit and form Al Queda.

2) The sollution to the U.S. domestic political / social / class war unrest
will NOT be money injected into the syatem, instead it will be NORCOM, the
brigade of U.S. troops that have been re-deployed to the U.S.. In other
words, the ruling class has no intention of compromising like they did in
1933. They are prepared to murder and jail us in homeland security / FEMA
concentration camps.

I don't want to imply that " resistence is futile ", on the contrary !
Just that we need to approach this with no illusions, and be prepared for
the worst.
But resist we MUST !
The alternative is corporate feudal slavery, and personaly I would rather be
dead than to submit to being a slave.

People DO have the power. If we ALL refuse to cooperate and shut them down
where no one works and nothing works they will be forced to submit to us.
Getting the majority of working people in this country to realize this will
be the challenge.
Most American working people are not class conscious. But the U.S. ruling
class is.
And they will continue to distract us with their ; corporate news, American
Idol, and so called reality TV shows, as well as all of the sporting events.

David J.