[Peace-discuss] Front group astonishes us...

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 21:25:30 CST 2009

I don't know what I'm more annoyed at -- the astroturf MoveOn.org not
wanting to fight all imperial wars but just the "bad" ones started by
Republicans or trying to read that article that had maybe 1/3 of the
screen space on TheNation.com

Geez, that was tough on the old eyeballs where my eyes live.

Live hard,
      Neil

We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear.
[hunter s. thompson, 1937-2005]

It isn't even about revenge, although some people seem to think it
is...I thrive to bring them down not by being a bastard, but by
showing the world what, exactly, they did or said.  That's why who
and what I am isn't important to the story.  The story is what's
important...The truth won't defend itself, though, and bastard or
not, it's got me.
[warren ellis, 1968-]

Neil Parthun || lennybrucefan at gmail.com