[Peace-discuss] Calling Out Bush's War in Gaza

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 13:41:54 CST 2009

Of course my point here is not to excuse Obama and the Democratic
leadership for their shameful complicity, but to attack the notion
that Israel is an autonomous entity vis-a-vis the US.

On Daily Kos, the "pro-Israel" swarm is assaulting me for suggesting
that Israel did not act alone. It's striking how it's an article of
faith that Israel makes these decisions autonomously.