[Peace-discuss] updated AWARE Calls on Obama flyer

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 2 18:34:39 CST 2009

Here's an updated version of the we-call-on-Obama flyer.
It includes a picture of Obama -- let me know if he looks
too weird, as the imaging trick I used dissolved away his
collar and tie -- and incorporates some of Carol McKusick's
comments.  And gives credit to Just Foreign Policy for some
of the points, which I should have done in the first place.
Apologies to JFP and to Robert Naiman in particular.

I'll be making copies of this and Carl's excellent flyer
at Notes & Quotes tomorrow.