[Peace-discuss] Emergency Preparedness - Part 1 - Essentials List

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 3 23:53:57 CST 2009

This sounds truly weird. Please leave this stuff off the peace lists.
We are not an organ for the propagation of libertarian or religious
dogma, as far as I know.

As a member (emeritus) of the Physics department at UIUC, I would be
interested to know who her thesis advisor was here and the title and
year of her PhD dissertation. Did she write it and sign it as one of
"little faith"?

--mkb