[Peace-discuss] Links to Economic and Monetary info...

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Jan 6 12:32:04 CST 2009

I had sent out these links at the request of some AWARE members, and
Carl forwarded them to some.

Max Keiser on the Death of the Dollar is a Must See (in my humble opinion)
that explains a lot.  You might want to watch it 2 or 3 times.*

Max Keiser - on the Death of the Dollar *
Broadcast on Al Jazeera English, December 2006 and December 2007
http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/57
*
Predicting the total, worldwide, economic collapse of 2009 ---
5 different people give opinions...
*http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/taxonomy/term/9
<http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/57>

*More of Max Keiser....
from Al Jazeera English, August 2007 to December 2008...*
http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/56

You are welcome to browse the blog and to contribute your 2¢.
http://www.liberty4urbana.com