[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] AOTA tonight at 10pm, ch. 6: the news you don't hear

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Jan 6 18:12:26 CST 2009

 >> Ron Szoke incisively takes up the tusk of describing the elephant in
the room.

Tsk, tsk.  As always, one is thankful that some of your ear-flapping
tales are truncated before they time to szoke in or one becomes impaled and
impaired (to suggest getting forcibly un-im-paired might be beyond the
pale) on the horns of some elephantine dilemma.
It is always helpful to be packing "thick skin".

The RNC characterization might really have legs.

Monetary policy is a bit obscure for most Americans, so rather than
using some
complex and similarly obscure financial doublespeak, or to jump to
conclusions with a trite slogan like "END THE FED!",
it might be a great Idea to say, "the Fed is Icky" which conveys a sense
of repulsion without the over-intellectualizing  of
the subject material.