[Peace-discuss] Blago-Burris circus

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 7 13:39:04 CST 2009

	"People should not be afraid of their governments.
	Governments should be afraid of their people. --'V'"

An unlikely Guy Fawkes, Michael Moore said the same thing at the conclusion of
"Sicko."

My primary doubt about the claim that "we are in danger of losing the republic
*totally*" is that we ever had a republic (sc. a representative democracy) to
lose.

That doesn't mean it wouldn't be a good idea to have one.  --CGE