[Peace-discuss] Blago-Burris circus

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Jan 7 17:11:21 CST 2009

The math is quite simple and straightforward.
The 10% remain unsure and are eliminated from the pool. 90% remain.
74/90 = 82.2%

Indeed the government was started as a "Republic if you can keep it".
That is a fact.

The definitions were copied from Wikipaedia for background.  Here are
the links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy

I am surprised that you find so many reasons for the people to not be heard.