[Peace-discuss] roll call on the House vote

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:56:02 CST 2009

here is the roll call.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2009/roll010.xml

22 Democrats voted "present." In March, according to a CQ article
today, four Democrats voted "present."

--
Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

Call Congress: Immediate Cease-fire, Lift the Blockade on Gaza
http://justforeignpolicy.org/involved/callgazaceasefire.html

Write Bush, Obama, Congress to Support an Immediate Ceasefire in Gaza
and Lift the Blockade
http://justforeignpolicy.org/involved/gazaceasefireobama.html
http://justforeignpolicy.org/involved/gazaceasefirebushcongress.html