[Peace-discuss] Vox clamantis in deserto

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Jan 10 09:33:31 CST 2009

>   Quis: "Talkin' 'bout my generation..

(!!!)

(I don't want to seem lazy, but I am just about laughing too hard to hit
that one back...)

generation of quislings...

Why dont you all just f-f-f-facite...

>     Facite ergo fructum dignum poenitentiae,
>     because there aren't many clean hands around.

(paenitentiae)

One should be glad that the remnant sticks around
and gets in there and plays for our side.

*
verbum Dei super Iohannem Zacchariae filium in deserto...
...et ne coeperitis dicere patrem habemus Abraham dico enim vobis
quia potest Deus de lapidibus istis suscitare filios Abrahae (!!!)

What shall we do then?
He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none;
and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.

Then came also publicans to be baptized, and said unto him, Master, what
shall we do?
And he said unto them, Exact no more than that which is appointed you.

And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do?
And he said unto them,
Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with
your wages.

Even the (ana-)Baptists...so many of whom are drunk on the neocon kool-aid,
would do well to review this "baptist", if you ask me.