[Peace-discuss] Todays Demonstration !

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Sat Jan 10 18:26:41 CST 2009

My complaiments to the organizers of todays demonstration against Israel's war crimes !

Not only were there over 200 + people there, but it was loud and vocal !

I noticed TWO Champaign County Sheriff's deputies in their unmarked squad cars monitoring the Demo.
Hence, a visible threat that was loud and present. as any demo should be !

Congratulations on a job well done, and a model for any future demos, if you want media coverage, who were also there !

David Johnson