[Peace-discuss] winter solder cu and dc

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 12:09:30 CST 2009

Greetings,

for monday Jan 12th extended courier/ friday forum  6:00PM slot
 the fifth segment of Winter Soldier: Witness To Occupation
-The Legacy of GI Resistance  by  Aaron Glantz, Esther Mantilla
will be broadcast  , series available @ wintersoldieriraq.com with additional material @ warcomeshome.org

the second half wiil be from from the CU Nov 13th forum
Joe Allen, author of "Vietnam: The (Last) War the US Lost"
Joe Miller, UofI lecturer, member of Vietnam Veterans Against the War

winter soldier cu material will continue feb 2nd after Cope Cumpston's Social Justice in the Classroom programs, including student essay winners of MLK contest .. . .

Sorry for late notice, I tho't I'd sent this earlier ..

cheers