[Peace-discuss] Greenwald on Obama

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 12 16:14:54 CST 2009

“There are no magic answers, no miraculous methods to overcome the problems we
face, just the familiar ones: honest search for understanding, education,
organization, action that raises the cost of state violence for its perpetrators
or that lays the basis for institutional change —- and the kind of commitment
that will persist despite the temptations of disillusionment, despite many
failures and only limited successes, inspired by the hope of a brighter future.”
	--Noam Chomsky