[Peace-discuss] Amy Goodman

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 11:51:42 CST 2009

I think that in most cases the defenders were adequately contextualized, especially Indyk/Finkelstein, especially given the audience. The only one that annoyed me was when Kucinich debated the sleazy Lanny Davis, Dershowitz lite. Kucinich had to genuflect by referring to Davis as his friend, and did a barely adequate job of countering his lies. It's the liberal Clinton creatures like Davis that are the most despicable, and that tell us the most about the nature of bipartisan support for Israel.