[Peace-discuss] MLK Jr Series - new additions

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Jan 14 16:50:52 CST 2009

I am adding to my series on MLK Jr.
http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/taxonomy/term/16

I have found that the two separate speeches:
Why I am Opposed to the War in Vietnam (Ebenezer, 30 APR 67)
and
Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence (Riverside, 4 APR 67) are
quite frequently confused.   Sometimes the dates, places, audio, text,
basically everything, is confused.

I do have them sorted out properly and available at the link above.

*There is also a short version of the Ebenezer speech with about 15
minutes cut out,*
I dont have that one posted at my website but there are many copies out
there on
YouTube and elsewhere.  I have posted the full length, harder to find,
version and the
appropriate text with it.

I will be adding more stuff as I find the time.