[Peace-discuss] Another perspective on Sheriff Joe Arapaio

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 19 15:38:34 CST 2009

John W wrote: > Personally, I like some of Sheriff Joe's ideas and hate others.

I agree, some ideas are okay, some are weird, others are just wrong. The stray
pets and the tree raising are kinda cool. I don't understand the pink, so find it
weird. The tents in hellish weather, chain gangs, and vigilante immigration
control are sick.
-karen medina