[Peace-discuss] Obama gets another one right

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 19:46:04 CST 2009

You CANNOT be serious.
 --Jenifer

--- On Fri, 1/23/09, E. Wayne Johnson <ewj at pigs.ag> wrote:

From: E. Wayne Johnson <ewj at pigs.ag>
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Obama gets another one right
To: "peace discuss" <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>
Date: Friday, January 23, 2009, 5:29 PM

Ricky,

I find Obama to be quite consistent in his policy.  He supports the killing of innocents both at home and abroad,
both with his warfare and with his "welfare".  One can't say that Obama is incoherent as an international minister of death.

Abortion is the most explicit expression of racism and class warfare in our contemporary world.
It is the most dastardly and cowardly of all human rights violations, since it violates the most fundamental Natural Right,
the Right to Life, and it attacks the Unborn, who are completely helpless.

The operative social purpose of abortion is to rid the society of "human weeds".  The founders
of Planned Parenthood identified as the poor and the Negro as undesirables who should not be allowed to reproduce.
Have you read Margaret Sanger's writings? Have you read about her "Negro Project"?

I have some commentary at my website:  http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/43
I hope that you will watch the three videos there and then report back with your take on those issues.

Also, Lux Libertas will be broadcast again on UPTV-6 at 10 pm Sunday night.

Trent Cloin and I discuss the paradox and error of Abortion in America in the first 30 mins.
In the 2nd 30 minutes we discuss MLK's April 9, 1967 speech "The Three Dimensions of a Complete Life" which was
given in Chicago just 5 days after the "Beyond Vietnam" speech we all heard last Sunday afternoon.
"Three Dimensions" does significantly address aspects of the "Revolution of Values" which King called for in "Beyond Vietnam".

Wayne

Ricky Baldwin wrote:

Put this one in the column of real differences, differences that matter to poor people's lives, among US presidents:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_abortion_ban

This is not as groundbreaking as closing Guantanamo Bay prison.  As the article says, Clinton did the same.  Still, it speaks to the tone Obama is setting in his first week in office.  And if Obama didn't do this, we'd be right to call him out for failing to act.

 Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn