[Peace-discuss] Making his bones

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 24 20:23:46 CST 2009

The thoughtful man of integrity and compassion has killed dozens of men, women
and children this week.  He will kill more next week, and the week after.  It
can be little comfort to them or those who feel for them to know that you and
others are confident that Obama "will not pursue a failed policy as long and as
tenaciously as Bush did."

Especially since the evidence is all the other way. Obama has said, clearly,
that he will pursue Bush's war policy even more vigorously, because the "war on
terrorism" (the lie that Obama has adopted) must be won in Afghanistan.  --CGE