[Peace-discuss] Questions for Wayne

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 24 21:44:28 CST 2009

Serrin Foster, president of Feminists for Life of America, in a 2003 interview:

"...Until women believe that they deserve better, legalized abortion will
continue. But the tide is turning.

"Approximately 25 million American women know the truth about abortion
firsthand, and many are not willing to pass on this terrible legacy to the next
generation. They are beginning to speak out in ever-greater numbers about the
devastating damage -- both physical and emotional -- as a result of abortion.

"Our goal is bigger than making abortion illegal.

"It will not be good enough for us to have laws without resources and support
for women. Abortion providers will simply move the front office to the back
alley. We need to focus on making abortion unthinkable.

"Women deserve better, and every child deserves a chance at life."

The entire interview is found at
<http://community.livejournal.com/prolife/256155.html>. --CGE