[Peace-discuss] Obama gets another one right

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 14:40:47 CST 2009

Thanks, Wayne, NOW I get why there's no such thing as separation and divorce!

Seriously, tho'... the women I know who've had abortions weren't "pressured by society." They didn't want to continue a pregnancy because they didn't want to have a baby, which is what happens after 9 months of pregnancy if you or nature doesn't abort the foetus.

And please get off yr computer and take a look around: the alternatives to man-woman-children abound these days... and tho' single moms, singles dads, kids raised by non-parental family members, group homes, foster homes, recombined families, etc etc aren't The Cosbys or The Brady Bunch, it's where children are growing up these days.

And yes, of course two happy parents ARE better than one. Does it really matter to you if a kid is being raised by two loving dads or by two loving moms? And if so, why? It could be argued that God (even yours!) must really love homosexuals... because he's made so many of them.
 --Jenifer