[Peace-discuss] Biological imperatives

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Jan 27 00:59:25 CST 2009

I dont feel like I am being targeted unfairly, and I enjoyed the discussion.

There is polarization on some issues and people are willing to share
their views on them.

On the abortion issue it still seems that some do not believe that fetus
is a living human, while the other view does think it is a living human
being.
This issue is actually resolvable but it will take some time but not
necessarily more words.

On the homosexuality issue, one side believes that homosexuality is not
a choice for homosexuals, while others disagree that homosexuals are
born homosexual with no choice in the matter.  Some suggest that some
intervening event or circumstances may have tipped the balance somehow
toward homosexuality in some individuals.

Everyone seems to agree that honestly caring about one another is an
important thing.

Affiant further saith not.  (for now).