[Peace-discuss] Jury Nullification

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 30 13:13:24 CST 2009

Important and timely. Jury nullification unfortunately has a much wider
significance than just as a democratic tool against the drug laws, important as
that is.

I didn't see a link on your web-page (perhaps I missed it) to the
Fully-Informed Jury Association, which has been publicizing this matter for a
while <http://www.fija.org/>.  --CGE