[Peace-discuss] AWARE on July 4th -- group #47, Sat @ noon, on Gregory St just N of Oregon (1 block W of Lincoln)

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 2 01:04:44 CDT 2009

March with AWARE's interpretation of the "Lasting Legacy of Lincoln"
this 4th of July!  Here's where to meet...

  - AWARE is group # 47.

  - We'll meet 1 block *west* of Lincoln this time, on the W side of Gregory St,
    and about 1/4 block north of Oregon, 3/4 block south of Illinois St.

  - Be there by noon.  (Judges will come by at 11:30.)

  - *No wheeled float* this year, but we'll have some placards --
    come march and carry one, or bring your own.
    (Or bicycle slowly, or drive very very slowly.)

  - Good news: Saturday's weather isn't expected to be hot.
    But: rain is likely.

and as Karen says,