[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] parade truck and trailer offered for AWARE "float"

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 15:29:52 CDT 2009

My daughter and family would like to be the 3rd vehicle in the AWARE parade, if that works for you all? She has a newish red Prius. I was thinking we could all take turns walking and riding -- not just our family, but various AWARE folks. We have 2-3 signs to carry. Lemme know? Email or 352-2803. Thanks.
 --Jenifer