[Peace-discuss] AWARE floats

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 11:53:51 CDT 2009

I thought about everyone who worked and pondered over this year's float yesterday riding my bike home in the rain after learning the whole thing was called off.  How disappointing!

This would have been number 8 for AWARE (good for us, but bad that we still have to).  Well, there still hasn't been a July 4th parade here without us since our glorious first attempt -- when some folks thought we might be strung up -- July 4, 2002.

Thanks for keeping it going!

Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn