[Peace-discuss] update and apology on time mix-up

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:57:39 CDT 2009

Abby, you mention churches as an alternative to Catholic Worker House for
Safe Haven.  Wouldn't the problem be the same?  If the church is within the
city limits of the City of Champaign (or Urbana), wouldn't local zoning
regulations apply to ban a tent city?  If the church is outside city limits
but within Champaign County, do you happen to know what the county zoning
regulations are?

John Wason

Hi all,