[Peace-discuss] Champaign City Councilpersons and e-addresses to copy 'n paste

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 02:12:45 CDT 2009

Hello AWARE Friends,
Had an email ready to go to the Ch City Council, but Yahoo erased it before I could send it, grrrr. Will re-write and send tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I'd tweaked the names and e-addresses sent by Neil earlier tonite -- thanks, Neil! -- and will include them in case any of you want to copy and paste them into yr To: box and send the Council yr own e-tho'ts.
 --Jenifer

"Gerald Schweighart Mayor" <jerryschweighart at ci.champaign.il.us>, "Will Kyles" <WillKyles at ci.champaign.il.us>, "Marci Dodds" <marcidodds at ci.champaign.il.us>, "Michael LaDue Deputy Mayor" <michael.ladue at ci.champaign.il.us>, "Kyle Harrison" <KyleHarrison at ci.champaign.il.us>, "Dave Johnson" <DaveJohnson at ci.champaign.il.us>, "Deborah Frank Feinen" <DeborahFrankFeinen at ci.champaign.il.us>, "Karen Foster" <KarenFoster at ci.champaign.il.us>