[Peace-discuss] Re: [Announce] JULY 14 Rantoul Housing Rally

Tanya Parker habariconnection at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:01:44 CDT 2009

Please update my email address to unitymag at gmail.com

Tanya Parker

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Neil Parthun <lennybrucefan at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey all -
> Tuesday, July 14 - Rantoul Village Board meeting
> 333 S. Tanner Rantoul IL
>
> **I have put a bunch of people on this email.  Feel free to forward far and
> wide in case I missed anybody as we should hit critical mass!**
>
> Defend people from losing their homes and suggest community solutions
> during this crisis by demanding the local government help defend their
> citizens.
>
> Rantoul has said that they are addressing the issue but people are still
> homeless as well as other shelters having their funding cut.  Clearly their
> addressing is not working and they need new ideas.
>
>  Solidarity,
>   -N.
>
> Neil Parthun
>   Sports/politics writer, UC-IMC || www.ucimc.org
>
> "Early in life I had learned that if you want something, you had better
> make some noise." - Malcolm X

Tanya Parker

This message and any attachments are for the designated recipient only and
may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private or confidential
information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original and any copy.  Any other use of the
email or attachments by you is strictly prohibited.