[Peace-discuss] Fw: UIAA Alumni Career Center Programs Include Web 2.0 Webinar on July 22

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 01:34:52 CDT 2009

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Jenifer Cartwright <jencart7 at yahoo.com> wrote:

For any AWARE job-seekers out there...

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, University of Illinois Alumni Association <uiaacareerevents at uillinois.edu> wrote:

From: University of Illinois Alumni Association <uiaacareerevents at uillinois..edu>
Subject: UIAA Alumni Career Center Programs Include Web 2.0 Webinar on July 22
Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 1:56 PM

Professional development is advancing via online social networking, and our July 22 webinar, “Leveraging Your Professional Brand and Network Options in the Web 2.0 Space”, will increase your knowledge about sites to use, and how to use them well. University of Illinois alumna Toby Nathan will help you help you expand your network and learn how to communicate effectively to exchange information.

On July 29 U of I alumnus Dan Felix will present “Legal Considerations in Hard Times: What the Practical Job Seeker Should Know”. In addition to presenting important strategies and examples of situations and solutions from his law practice, Dan will answer your questions, giving us an opportunity to learn from a real-world perspective.

You can find details and reserve your place in these and other job search and professional development programs scheduled through September (including "What Employers Listen For In The Interview", on August 19) by clicking here Click here for event summary

We also invite you to review the Alumni Career Center's full range of services and programs. The menu on our home page, www.uiaa.org/careers,  presents selections about advising packages, the Hire UI Alumni job posting database, and the 24/7/365 Virtual Career Center for extensive content on career exploration and management, the job search, and more!

Take advantage of one of the few comprehensive career centers in the United States dedicated to alumni, as we continue to update services and programs to meet your career development needs.  We’d be glad to answer your questions about how the Alumni Career Center self-directed and customized services can help you reach your professional goals: call at 312..575-7830, or send an email to careers at uillinois.edu.

We look forward to having you join us for upcoming programs, and to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Julie Bartimus
Vice President
University of Illinois Alumni Association
Alumni Career Center
200 S. Wacker Dr.
First Floor, MC 200
Chicago, IL 60606
www.uiaa.org/careers

If you do not wish to receive future emails from University of Illinois Alumni Association Alumni Career Center please Click here.