[Peace-discuss] one more week...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 17 21:47:27 CDT 2009

Hope you'll be able to, ah, get your teeth into AWARE work before long, but I
can cover the minutes for this weekend (although I'll be away 7/25).

Marx once observed (in the preface to "A Contribution to the Critique of
Political Economy," 1859) that he and his collaborator had "abandoned [a]
manuscript to the gnawing criticism of the mice all the more willingly as we had
achieved our main purpose — self-clarification."  I hope we can do as well in
the absence of your biting critiques...  Sorry.  --CGE