[Peace-discuss] binary criterion of war/not war

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Jul 18 14:41:39 CDT 2009

I'm surprised to hear you argue that there's no difference between a fascist
dictatorship and a liberal democracy. I though only hard-core radicals said
that. It's ridiculous.

It's at least as ridiculous to think that we can't imagine a better polity (and
economy) than we have now.  It's difficult to get there, of course.