[Peace-discuss] NG article today on Safe Haven

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 14:43:48 CDT 2009

Neighbors' complaints of drug and alcohol use by Tent Community members were denied by those at last week's CCC meeting. However, one thing that struck me as a negative was the no drinking and drugging w/in a one-block radius policy of the Tent Community. A more reassuring policy would be no drug or alcohol use while living in the TC, period. The current policy suggests that alcohol or drug use is okay so long as it's kept at least one block away from the TC.
Just a tho't.
 --Jenifer