[Peace-discuss] Safe Haven Event

Tent Community cu.tentcommunity at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 11:26:20 CDT 2009

Hello all,

Safe Haven and the Saint Jude Catholic Worker House are having an open camp
and open house on Saturday the 25 of July at 3:00 P.M. in the backyard of
317 Randolph St. [the St. Jude Catholic Worker House]. There will be good
food and entertainment. Council members, the media, and inquisitive members
of our community will all be there.  This event has been highly publicized
and we are worried that there will not be enough food. It would be very
helpful if some of you would bring a dish along with you.

Thank you all for your support,

Safe Haven and The Saint Jude Catholic Worker House