[Peace-discuss] AWARE Farmer's Marketeers -- for July 25th and August 1st

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 22 17:32:38 CDT 2009

Have time for a shift at the Farmer's Market,
this weekend or next?

Some people have volunteered for this Sat, the 25th,
but we still need some for first & second shift.
Namely...

Sat the 25th  AWARE Farmer's Market booth

  8am (setup) - 9:20

	Including transporting tubs, tables, chairs etc.
	from the Estabrook garage in Champaign.
	If you're game, please say so!  will send you details.

	one or two people in all.

  9:20 - 10:40

	one or two people

  10:40 - noon & teardown

	Pamela R.
	Joe and Linda Weber
	   (assuming it's still OK with them)

(I can be one of the people for either shift, and can help set up,
but can't easily do transport.)

Likewise for August 1st -- the schedule is clear...

   8am setup - 9:20
     ?

   9:20 - 10:40
     ?