[Peace-discuss] An interesting commentary

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 08:51:04 CDT 2009

I'm not Carl, but my initial reaction to Bromwich's interesting piece is that he takes the professed rationales for wars too literally and neglects the economic context that has arguably made war "the normal state of things" throughout our (capitalist, land-grabbing, industrialist, resource-controlling) history.

DG