[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Re: Military recruitment Centennial HS, and peace-list policy

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 4 17:50:35 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 05:12:23PM -0500, Brussel Morton K. wrote:
> I'm puzzled by this statement. My email address was clearly evident, and i
> asked folks interested to let me know.

Sorry -- I didn't mean this to be a critical comment.
Your note was indeed very clear.  The only reason one might also tinker
with "Reply-To:" would be to catch people who might just hit Reply
without checking closely where the reply was going.  But there's
nothing wrong with not going to that extra trouble.