[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Peaceful demonstration against electoral fraud in Iran

John Fettig john.fettig at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:53:15 CDT 2009

As far as I know, this demonstration is organized by Iranian
students.  While I agree that there should be caution with regards to
stoking anti-Iranian flames, I believe that trying to silence a
legitimate
(and evidently strong, regardless of the veracity of their election
claims) opposition is foolish to say the least.  I just thought that this
group might like to stand in solidarity with others who struggle for freedom
from oppression.
John