[Peace-discuss] What "antiwar" Dems should have said but didn't]

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Jun 17 10:05:55 CDT 2009

Dave,

Agreed.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Dennis Kucinich became,
symbolically, co-sponsor #218 on
Ron Paul's HR1207 which is a bill to bring transparency to the Federal
Reserve Bank.

What we feed GROWS.   What we starve DIES.

It's not about Left, and Right.  It's about Wrong and Right.

Wayne J.

*****
Midwest Liberty Fest - October 9, 10, 11, 2009.
DuQuoin (IL) Fairgrounds
http://www.midwestlibertyfest.com
*****