[Peace-discuss] Policy insulated from politics

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Jun 21 22:05:00 CDT 2009

We know how McCain and his "This is McCain Country" thugs deal with dissent.

http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/282

(Watch the last 12 minutes or so if you can't bear the whole 50+ minutes.)

McCain's thugs snatched away the blue Fort Moultrie flag just seconds
after this picture was taken.  We got it back, weeks later.