[Peace-discuss] can anyone carry signs for tomorrow's demonstration?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 6 17:18:24 CST 2009

Hello peaceniks,

Is anyone available to transport signs for tomorrow's
monthly demo -- either on the IMC-to-University&State side,
or going back to the IMC?

I have keys, etc, and can meet you at say 1:40pm
at the IMC (Elm St. stairs to basement).

My cell phone is   3_6_9___3_4_8_5.
(spaced out to make it less obvious to spammers)

If I don't hear from anyone by say 12:30 Saturday,
I'll carry a couple of sign bundles by bus,
but it'll be about half our usual collection.

thanks

   Stuart