[Peace-discuss] Re: Fwd: [Peace] PALESTINE TALK

Chris Tuck christuck911 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:04:01 CDT 2009

As a member of SJP, the date has always been Thursday (I assume this was a
word of mouth mistake).  Also, the details about the room have to do with
improper planning (not giving enough time to find a room that these two wont
be able to fill) and an actual change at the planning committee level.  This
event has been so poorly planned that fliers were not distributed until
Monday (whereas it should have been done weeks ago).  So, don't read too
much into the likely poor showing.  That being said, Finkelstien could fill
a room overnight.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 3:24 PM, David Green <davegreen84 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Finkelstein's website shows him speaking at UIC on Wednesday, if that helps
> explain anything.

Chris Tuck
Undergrad-UIUC
Political Science, Philosophy, Physics.