[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] [Fwd: Jewish Speaker on Palestine this Spring?] [to peace-discuss please]

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 11 12:52:20 CDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 10:54:59AM -0500, Joy wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>     I think we should invite her back to speak, too.  What can I do to help?
>
> In Peace,
> Joy

Please everybody -- I too think that inviting Anna Baltzer
back to C-U would be a fine thing -- but we should
avoid discussions on the Peace list.

It seems appropriate to me to broadcast the possibility
that she might be coming to town, but replies to that message
would be better sent to peace-discuss or some other smaller group.

Cc'ing peace-discuss this time...