[Peace-discuss] More about The Lobby

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 11 21:52:37 CDT 2009

If it weren't such an indication of pathological denial and refusal to note the
simple facts, it would be funny -- the insistence of American liberals that the
US crimes in SW Asia are the fault of the Bad Jews and their Lobby who have
somehow manipulated and misled the Good Obama.

What will it take for them to recognize that the murderous policies that the US
follows from the Mediterranean to the Indus are American (not Israeli) policies,
pursued in the interest of American elites?  Obama had been feverishly
auditioning to work for them for years: see "The Audacity of Hope" (an honestly
self-referential title).  He's the jumped-up button-man of the American
ascendancy, a Mob lawyer whose client is the greatest Mob of all -- the American
ruling class.

Israel sold its soul to the American Devil years ago -- ca. 1967 -- for the mess
of pottage (about $4B/yr) that the US provides. The result has been the
corruption of Israeli government and society -- perhaps predictable, because of
the roots of that society in what has been accurately termed a
"settler-colonialist" ruling class.

--CGE