[Peace-discuss] Election Dirty Tricks Again in Washington and El Salvador

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 18:55:29 CDT 2009

Why should America be forced to accept election results we don't like, just because they're held in other countries, like El Salvador, Palestine, Nicaragua, Vietnam ...?  Do our freedoms stop at the borders?  What are we, prisoners in our own country?  The world hates us because of our freedoms!  They're jealous of our standard of living!

 Ricky
"Every time you think, you weaken the nation." - Moe Howard