[Peace-discuss] Mahajan on Stewart/Cramer

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:00:16 CDT 2009

Maybe Stewart was channeling Lincoln rather than Marx:

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the
fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first
existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher
consideration."

- First State of the Union Address (3 December 1861)