[Peace-discuss] Fw: Discrepancies

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 19 17:27:53 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randall Cotton" <recotton at earthlink.net>
To: <steve at beckettwebber.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: Discrepancies

: Mr. Beckett,
:
: Thank you for your response, however, you are not addressing my
: question(s). I asked you a serious and legitimate question and your
: response was to say that we disagree (without even identifying what we
: disagree on). Are you declining to address the substance of my
: question(s)?
:
: For reference, my primary question is:
:
: How do you reconcile the discrepancy between your published proposal
: (which eliminates Highway in favor of Facilities) and your contradictory
: verbal portrayal of it (where you describe it as eliminating Facilities
in
: favor of Highway)?
:
: Perhaps you could at least identify what you think we disagree on?
:
: Thanks
: R
: