[Peace-discuss] Fw: CCHCC Annual Dinner & Adbook -- AWARE

John Fettig john.fettig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:32:44 CDT 2009

Some people would certainly argue that the argument does hold for
cockroaches et al, but that supposes that "human futures" (TM) are no
better than "animal futures" (patent pending).  I suspect we can all
agree on the value of human futures, however, no matter how we feel
about animal futures.

So to answer your question, not necessarily.

John