[Peace-discuss] Call Burris FREE: national call-in day on cluster bombs TODAY

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:32:58 CDT 2009

I had an experience like the one you report when I called Burris'
office on the Employee Free Choice Act a few weeks ago. But this time
I had a better one. The woman I spoke with was much more alert and
took down my name and address without complaint. As she entered it
into her computer, she said - oh, you've called before. Do you do this
a lot? Well, I said, just trying to execute my responsibilities as a
citizen in a democracy. You know, Schoolhouse Rock and all that.

So, it seems to me that they are improving. :)